This one-of-a-kind home on beautiful Lake Pend Oreille is like nothing you’ve seen before. Residing on Seasons’ largest corner space, it’s an oasis of calm, luxury & natural beauty. Expansive open spaces and stair cases lead you through a property that’s infused with the sparkling blue light of the lake and green from the mountains. Chef’s kitchen offers all the best, with an incredible panoramic view. From art/deco fixtures to marble countertops to curated bathroom vanities, every room has touches of whimsy & character. Master suite flows seamlessly, featuring private balcony, plunge tub and dedicated closet room. Just outside the master, the open loft space stays cozy with unique in-wall fireplace, perfect for a home office. Secondary bedroom features cork flooring & direct access to incredible laundry/craft room. Lower level offers another guest suite, as well as huge bonus rooms/bedrooms/office space. Come see what the perfect blend of luxury & North Idaho living has to offer.
View Agent Page
Seasons is one of my favorite places to escape to for peace and tranquility. I love that this home is so unique in its clean, open design. I instantly feel calm and grateful for our beautiful environment, every time I visit 502 Sandpoint Avenue.
Garage: 2 car attached
Interior: Gourmet kitchen, hickory floors, elevator
Exterior: Water frontage and access
Lot: Oversized Lawn
Fireplace: 3, gas burning
Heating: Forced air
Year Built: 2015
5) Try not to pick national chains. Buyers are usually interested in the local scene so here is a chance to tell them about it. Please be as specific as possible. Everyone loves our local pub, Eichardts. Good food, beer and live music. It’s a local tradition. Speaking of beer (and wine), there is MickDuffs, the IPA, Pend Oreille Winery, Utara, etc, etc. And we love Baxters restaurant. The list goes on and on.
6) If you have a favorite place to get hometown brew, share it. See number 5 above!
7) Living in our home has been –
“The good life”. All the joys of a traditional home without the maintenance! Great people we’ve met here. Wednesday evening impromptu dinners with friends on the lawn. Walking and biking into town and always bumping into people we know. TGIF potlucks at the end of the dock. Watching the ever-changing lake and mountain view from our windows. Sailing on the most beautiful lake in the world!
1) Everyone has a favorite view in their home: Rainbows! Every summer we get a number of little rain squalls that blow across the lake. It often seems to happen late in the day. With the sun setting behind us in the west we get the most spectacular rainbows straight out from the main deck stretching from Oden Bay to City Beach. I have hundreds of pictures of that same but ever changing view of our lake and mountains.
2) Which room do you love to be in most? Wow. It’s maybe the little “yoga” loft above the kitchen. Great view of the lake and a super cozy place to sit in a comfy chair and read at night by the fireplace.
3) Buyers love to know there is walking available. Tell them your favorite time of day or year to walk the neighborhood/property and what you enjoy most about it. Probably first of all is the world-class 3 mile down and back stroll along the Pend Oreille Bay Trail that begins 300 yards from our front door and runs along the lake shore down to “Black Rock”. In the Fall, it’s paved with gold! And if you walk the other direction, the short loop trip around City Beach Park or out to the end of the Windbag jetty are great ways to stretch your legs if you only have a few minutes.
4) Many buyers moving to the area are active--they view your home as base camp for fun activities like hiking and cycling. Tell them your favorite places to hike, bike or take a long walk in the area. This list is endless! The Mickinnick trail, four miles away, is a challenging hike with lots of elevation gain and spectacular views from the top. It’s located on a big piece of land donated by local sailors Mick and Nicky Pleass. And speaking of sailors, if you are one or want to become one, you will be in heaven living in Sandpoint. Between the Seasons marina and the Windbag marina next door we are in the middle of a super vibrant sailing scene filled with very enthusiastic sailors from beginners to lifelong masters. A lifetime of learning and fun awaits.
Then there is Sand Creek, the Pack River, the Clark Fork delta and many more prime kayak and paddleboard destinations accessible right out our back door or a few miles away. I should also mention some of the most magical ice skating opportunities that happen a few times every winter when our local smaller lakes and ponds freeze over with crystal clear glass-like ice that is a surreal experience for any level of skater.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS LISTING?
Luxury Marketing Specialist
ReMax Collection participant
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - nedraknowshomes.com
My family and I first came to North Idaho for more freedom and because of its abundant natural beauty. Bonner and Boundary counties have the perfect blend of remoteness and yet many thriving communities to choose from too. We chose Sandpoint so that our two very active boys could have great schools and a ton of outdoor activities to experience. We chose RE/MAX In Action for its longstanding place as a leader in the community and real estate market. Family is everything to us! And as a family that depends solely on real estate, your buying or selling experience is my top priority. With my husband's incredible support as a stay at home dad and real estate photographer, I work tirelessly to give you my full attention and outstanding service. North Idaho is a magical place. Whether you're looking for your special spot here or you're already here and looking to sell, it's my honor to help!